Sunday, September 1
Location: Main Field
The Tug of War is a demonstration of strength, skill, and teamwork – exciting to watch! Always a great show, the Tug of War is an amazing feat of strength from the teams who are vying to go home with the money. Final winnings depend on how many teams are entered. The winning team in both Men’s and Women’s categories will take away a $1,000 cash prize for up to 4 teams, or $2000 for 5 teams and up.
- Check-In: 11:00 am at Tug of War registration tent, located at the west end of the main field, behind the Atco Stage.
- Teams will be made up of all kids who register.
- We will have 2 boys’ teams, and 2 girls’ teams, starting at approximately 12:40 pm.
TUG OF WAR REGISTRATION FORMS will be posted here as soon as available in 2024.
- Adult teams must register before Friday, August 30, 2024
- Team Check-In: 11:00 am at Tug of War registration tent, located at the west end of the main field, behind the Atco Stage.
- Timing of heats to be announced
- Final pull-offs for grand prize winners will be at approximately 4:30 pm.
- Entry information (See registration link above):
Option 1 – $500 per team includes entry to the Games
Option 2 – $1500 per team, 8 man team plus coach, includes 9 entries to the Games, 9 entries to the Taste of the Highlands, 9 entries to the Ceilidh!
Men’s Teams: 8-man team, 1600 lbs. (115 stone) maximum, plus coach, no cleats
Women’s Teams: 8-woman team, 1120 lbs. (80 stone) maximum, plus coach, no cleats
*Timings subject to change without notice