Advance Tickets and Bundles
ALL EVENTS WILL TAKE PLACE AT CENTENNIAL PARK, CANMORE, ALBERTA
*Secure online ticket purchase in partnership with Showclix
At the Gate
Taste of the Highlands, Sat. Sept. 1
Adult 18 & over $30
5 – 9 pm (with cash bar open 9 – 11 pm), Ed McNally Big Rock Festival Tent (heated)
Admission includes your first 10 taste tickets to start the evening.
Enjoy an evening of wine, scotch, beer and food tasting at the Big Rock festival tent. Sample over 90 local and international wines and scotches from some of the world’s most celebrated producers including micro-breweries! The Celtic lounge atmosphere makes the Taste of the Highlands a fun venue enjoy a myriad of tastes among friends. Experts are available to share their knowledge as you taste your way from booth to booth. A great opportunity to find the perfect wine, scotch or beer! Accompany your beverages with appetizers served up by some of Canmore’s finest restaurants.
Canmore Highland Games, Sun. Sept. 2
Adult 18 & over $23, Senior/Youth $15, Child 6 – 12 yrs $5
8 am – 5:30 pm, Centennial Park
Admission includes all daytime events in Centennial Park: Highland Dance Competition, Individual Piping and Drumming, Pipe Band Competition, Heavy Sports, Tug of War Contest, beer garden with live entertainment, celtic vendors market, clan booths and a selection of food trucks and traditional food and refreshments.
Evening Ceilidh, Sun. Sept. 2
All ages $40
6 – 11 pm, Ed McNally Big Rock Festival Tent (heated)
A full night of live Celtic entertainment and celebration – headliners to be announced.
*Ceilidh tickets are limited. If you are looking for Ceilidh tickets for Sunday night, any remaining tickets will be available at the gate of the Taste of the Highlands event on Saturday between 5 and 9pm, the main gate of the Canmore Highland Games between 8 and 5pm, and if still available at the gate of the Ceilidh event at 6pm.
Bundle your tickets and save!
Adult 2-Day Pass $60
Includes Taste of the Highlands, Highland Games and Ceilidh!
Family Day Pass $30 for 2 Adults and 2 Children
- Festival Tent: No need to leave the tent to find washrooms – they’ll be right outside the back of the tent (within a fenced enclosure) for convenient all-evening access by ticket-holders!
- All ticket holders guaranteed admission and immediate re-entry
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Sorry no dogs due to Town of Canmore bylaw
- Please park and walk from the free Town of Canmore parking areas – no parking at site
- No bottled water available on-site due to Town of Canmore regulation – please bring your own water bottle
- Please park bicycles outside the park fence
- Bring your own lawn chairs for the field events
- All ticket purchases are non-refundable
- All prices subject to change without notice
- All events go on rain, snow or shine