Saturday, August 31, 2019, 5 to 9 pm
(Cash bar open from 9 to 11 pm)
SPONSORED BY FAMOUS GROUSE
DON GAREN FESTIVAL TENT, CENTENNIAL PARK, CANMORE
Enjoy an evening of wine, scotch, beer and food tasting at the Don Garen Festival Tent. Sample over 90 local and international wines and scotches from some of the world’s most celebrated producers including micro-breweries!
The Celtic lounge atmosphere makes the Taste of the Highlands a fun venue to enjoy a myriad of tastes among friends. Experts are available to share their knowledge as you taste your way from booth to booth. A great opportunity to find the perfect wine, scotch or beer!!
Accompany your beverages with appetizers served up by some of Canmore’s finest restaurants.
- Sorry no dogs due to Town of Canmore bylaw
- Please park and walk from the free Town of Canmore parking areas – no parking at site
- No bottled water available on-site due to Town of Canmore regulation – please bring your own water bottle
- Please park bicycles outside the park fence
- All events go on rain, snow or shine
- Times subject to change
- All tickets purchased are non-refundable
WE THANK ALL OF OUR SPONSORS OF THE 2017 EVENT for their assistance and participation!
Photo credit: Aydin Odyakmaz